Want to work with Sarah? Here’s how:
Nutrafit Assessment: $ 49 + tax or complimentary with any package to get you started! Book here!
After booking your initial consult, you will receive an intake form to fill out prior to your first visit. This will help Sarah get to know you better and truly support your specific health goals. During your initial package you will get down to basics by discussing your personalized health vision and setting attainable goals to start working towards. Sarah will address your specific dietary and lifestyle needs so your plan is 100% personalized for you!
Nutrafit 3 Month Program: $340 + tax (per month) *bi-weekly options available
This program encompasses a well rounded approach to health, as it will provide you with all the tools needed to successfully achieve your desired goals. This customized program is broken down into simple steps aimed to encourage you to stay on track and commit to making healthy changes your body deserves. During each visit we will discuss different challenges that come up and make alteration to the plan as we go so that you are able to achieve your goals more effectively. Sarah understands that life gets busy, which is why she offers all of her weekly appointments as the option of being either in person or over the phone consultations.
It is natural for the body to resist change; how Sarah can help is by providing you with supportive tools and strategies to fully embrace these healthy changes and successfully move forward on your health journey. Nourish your body and it will nourish you back.
- Includes 12 follow up appointments (varying in length each week)
- Weekly appointments can be booked as an in person or by phone consult to best fit your busy schedule (please inquire)
- Personalized dietary & lifestyle plan supportive of your specific health goals
- Customized meal plan including simple recipes and a grab and a go grocery store list
- Optional supplement recommendations
- Educational handouts & tools to support you through any challenges that arise
- Online journal to help you stay in communication with your trainer and for accountability!
- Weekly check ins for extra guidance and support
“Finding your Ideal Weight”: Nutrafit Small Group Classes
Next Session: Wednesday June 6th- 27th (4 week program), 6:30 – 7:30pm, $99 + tax
- How to have a healthy relationship with food
- The benefits of eating a whole foods diet
- How to read food labels
- How to grocery shop like a pro
- How to prepare nutritious meals on the go
- Weekly meal plans
- Grab and go grocery store lists
- Educational handouts
- Nutrafit Journal (to fill out every week)
- New topic each month!
- Take home recipes
- Take home handouts and information about the food related to your monthly topic!
- One hour workshop with Sarah in a group setting
- Try out Sarah’s recipe at the workshop! (Food included in workshop)
- Grocery store tour
- Pantry clean out
- In home meal preparation
- Private/group cooking classes